Sunday, September 27, 2015

HERE IS WHAT I DID SATURDAY AND TODAY, SUNDAY


Hey My Friends,  Yes, this is what I did on this rainy weekend!!  What did you do???   Did you have a good reason for not coming out to see me?
I missed you.


And this is what most of us were forced to do........Catch up on the day to day lives of friends hadn't seen in a long while.
And EAT !  Yes, I was the worst.  Everyone had bowls of candy out.  To close to Halloween.
And I saw a couple people with bags filling them up with Candy !!!  I did.

I sold some work (sales for me were OK) and I saw a couple more things get wrapped up.

I appreciated the work Margaret Sue and Barry Wright did on behalf of the artists.
I think it will grow and be just fine.  Thanks.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue Furrow,

My name is Maria Stella. I am a gallery representative, working with Agora Gallery, which is located in Chelsea, the art district of New York City.

May I send you some information about the gallery and promotional services which may be of interest to you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Maria Stella
Gallery Representative | Agora Gallery
Email: Maria@Agora-Gallery.com
Website: www.Agora-Gallery.com|www.Art-mine.com